Get ready to enjoy yourself in the company of the Latino Mio dance school in Salzburg on the last night of the year
Say goodbye to New Year’s Eve to the Latin rhythm in the country of Mozart together with the Latino Mio cultural and dance association, and create an unforgettable memory in Salzburg, the fourth most populated city in Austria.
Latino Mio is a dance school that teaches courses and workshops on Salsa, Bachata, Cha Cha & Tango, and they also organize many dance events throughout the year.
This academy brings you the most anticipated event of 2021, La Noche Latina, on Friday, December 31st at the cozy Italian restaurant with traditional Naples cuisine, Ristorante Pizzeria Jamme Ja.
The doors will open from seven at night with DJ Jhonny mixing the biggest hits of Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, and Urban Music.
Easily forget your daily life with this lilting music and let yourself be seduced by the Latin American temperament.
Venue: Saalachstraße 74, 5020 Salzburg, Austria
And the next year it will be much better! The Latino Mio dance school is already in the preparations for the Latino Festival 2022 in the district of St. Veit im Pongau, Salzburg.
This event will feature live Salsa bands, samba shows, capoeira, traditional Latin American dances, workshops, animation, and much more in a family atmosphere.
The instructors will be led by Jhonny, founder of the cultural and dance association “Latino Mío” with 15 years of experience in the instruction of Salsa, Bachata, and Kizomba. Also, will be Dany “El Tango”, who is characterized by being a passionate teacher. Dany will help you develop your style with improvisation and spontaneity from the beginning.
They are joined by Claudia and Oscar. The first is an excellent dancer who will warmly and cheerfully teach you the dance steps, just as she will give you helpful advice on getting suitable footwear. While Oscar, will educate you and help you tune your ear to keep the rhythm of the movement.
It is worth noting that Oscar is a graduate of the Esnaola Music Conservatory of Buenos Aires (Argentina) and sings in various orchestras touring concerts in Europe and Argentina.
Date: Saturday, August 20th, 2022
Hour: 7:00 PM
Academy Address: Gstättengasse 16 5020 Salzburg, Austria
These Data May Interest You At This Moment Of The Year:
- Salzburg is one of the most beautiful and charming cities in Central Europe. Its Historic Center was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1996, which attracted a greater number of international tourists a year.
- One of the most visited places in this Austrian city is the Mirabell Palace. This magnificent seat was built in 1606 by Prince-Archbishop Wolf Dietrich. Its wonderful view of the cathedral and the imperious castle together with the perfectly manicured rose gardens makes it an extremely photogenic place. Access to the Mirabell Palace is free but a large part of its spaces are closed to the general public.
- In Salzburg, you will also come across the “Mozart Birthplace” museum located on one of the main avenues. Here you will find the piano with which Mozart made his compositions, scores, and other personal belongings. The cost of entry does not exceed 10 euros.
- And the place that most attracts visitors to Austria daily is the Hohensalzburg Fortress. It is located on a small hill in the heart of Salzburg. It was built in 1077 and has only received modifications dating back to 1500. The curious thing about this castle is that it never was taken by its enemies, and today it is one of the most preserved fortresses in Europe.
- 3 Reasons To Stay In Paris This Season - November 28, 2022
- Where Will The “German Salseros” Celebrate In December? - November 28, 2022
- Spirit Of The Dance On Tour In 2023: A Wink To Their Fans - November 28, 2022