The Event Will Take Place From October 29th To November 1st
Everything is ready to celebrate the Latin heritage in the capital of Hungary, Budapest. Thousands of people have enjoyed the All Stars Festival for eight years, and this 2021 they bring workshops, Latin parties, and the novelty of this year will be the master classes taught by professionals specialized in each Latin rhythm.
In this eighth edition, you will be able to update and improve your dance techniques from Friday to Sunday with the different workshops and master classes taught by national and international instructors trained in Bachata, Cuban Salsa, Cross Body Salsa, and other rhythms. You’ll have fun with late-night Latin parties and social dances to practice the recently learned steps, ending with the afterparty on Monday (November 1st) with the best local and foreign DJs.
The All Stars Festival In Budapest Is An International Mixed Event!
The festival started in 2013 based on the prestigious international Bachata competition (BachataStars International). As time went by, they ventured into different Latin dance styles, involving a greater number of international artists each year, and at the same time, they continued to organize contests to serve as a platform for new talents.
In the last 3 years the amazing Salsa and Zouk rooms at the festival are very nice, every year they manage to gather a great mix of Hungarian dancers and visitors of different levels. Likewise, the Bachata and Urban Kiz / Kizomba spaces have grown enormously, bringing together a great variety of traditional and new dance steps on the floor.
Full Pass: € 90 (Does not include preparties and afterparties)
In Case Of…
- If the event is canceled due to the organizers, you will receive a full refund for your purchased ticket. But, if the festival must be postponed for climatic reasons or government regulation, the tickets will be automatically transferred to the following year according to the conditions and circumstances of the moment.
- Do you have the 2020 event ticket? You can use it for this event or transfer it before September 30th, 2021.
- Remember to bring your vaccination card or PCR-Negative.
- You should be aware that photos and videos will be taken at the All Stars Festival for use on the website and social media, as well as to be featured in event marketing materials.
- Private drones will not be allowed during the festival. If you use one, your pass will be revoked immediately.
- In the spirit of providing a safe space for all dancers, a Zero Tolerance Policy towards inappropriate behavior will be maintained. Whoever violates this regulation will be penalized for current and future events.
These Data Maybe You May Be Interested:
- If you plan to spend more days in the capital of Hungary, you can take a tour of the Jewish quarter. There you will discover the great secrets of the dark period, and you can visit the Great Synagogue. In addition, the splendid neo-Renaissance building, the Budapest Opera House, is also very close. The duration of this tour is two hours approximately.
- You can also visit Széll Kálmán Square and appreciate the symbolic Buda Castle fortress, declared a World Heritage Site.
- Or enjoy a cruise that crosses the Danube River passing through the five representative bridges of the city: Chain Bridge, Elizabeth Bridge, Liberty Bridge, and the two Margaret bridges.