“The Future is our” Minga Cup 2021
America is one of the five (5) continents that have been affected by COVID-19 at the cultural level, as the majority of its events, festivals, concerts, congresses, among others were canceled because of people’s safety. This year, many things want to return to normal, and others have gone somewhat different ways such as jobs and online events that have been of much use to avoid a total paralysis of the whole world paralyzed not only socially and economically speaking and create a new lifestyle to which to date we are doing everything we can to adapt.
The return of the festivals and mass events in two thousand and twenty one “2021” will be conditioned upon what happens in Europe and the United States in the coming months because they are the ones with the highest infection rates. In Latin America, several events have been scheduled with tentative dates which will be met (only if it is live “face – to – face”) if there are not a lot of contagions or the country and organizers allow it in compliance with all bio-security standards to protect us and prevent the spread of COVID-19.
In Chile, a wide variety of musical and dance events have been held for many years and, currently, some of them have been held online and, on this occasion, we have one of the best known South American championships in Latin America; we have a competition called Minga Cup, which is a tournament that aims to boost the healthy competition between national and international dancers in Chile to generate new forums for the style and category exposed.
The cost of the access passes are as follows:
- 40% discount on Access Passes, which includes workshops, competitions, and parties (Offer Price $42.000 / Actual Price $70.000).
- 30% discount on Masterclass with Antonio Berardi which includes 4 closed and exclusive classes by Antonio Berardi (Offer Price $50.000 / 2020 Price $70.000).
- 30% discount on Competitor Registrations.
In this opportunity, the jury has already been elected and chosen in 2020, which includes:
- From Italy, The brothers Antonio and Jasmina Berardi, Professional Dancers World Champions of Caribbean Dance.
- Facebook: @AntonioyJasminaBerardi
- From Canada and Cuba, dancers Harold and Regan.
- Facebook: @haroldandregan
- From Peru, Deklan, and Natalia the nine-time salsa and bachata champions.
- Facebook: @FCOPIURADYN
- From Argentina, Yonel Blanco, dancer, and director of SOMOS!, which is a Cuban Folk Dance Company.
- Facebook: @yonel.blanco
- From Argentina, Gustavo Pinat, dancer and teacher of Estudio BamBoleo Salsa.
- Facebook: @GustavoPinat
- From Chile and Australia, Karen Connolly, director of the Karen Connolly Professional Institute of Performing Arts.
- Facebook: @ipaekc
- From Chile, dancer Roberta Cifuentes.
- Instagram: @robycifuentes and Facebook: @ Roby2310
For this year two thousand and twenty one “2021” it will be held from April 8 to 11, 2021, if you want to have more information in general, ticket sales or other questions write to their email info @ copaminga.cl, or they can also contact them through their page from Facebook @copaminga or his website www.copaminga.cl and enjoy a moment full of fun, learning and much joy with everyone else.
Note: “If you want to get out of this quarantine, take care”