For the year 2022, in Mexico the capital “Oaxaca” gives us a preview of its next musical event, especially salsa and that is the “International Festival of salsa and bachata, Oaxaca the salsa capital of Mexico” which will take place from March 17 to 20, 2022, the participants and organizers of the festival are known as a very competitive community in the genres of Salsa and Bachata where they show all their capacity during the course of the festival through the competitions held in each of their categories of dance.
For this new event it has some of the best exponents of these genres in the country and they are concentrated in the state of “Oaxaca” and to date they currently have the participation of some of the most important directors of the country and dance companies, which are:
- Rhythm and Flavor (Joel and Erika),
- Na´Ma sauce (Jorge Martinez),
- Son and Cache (Fito Burgoa),
- The Latin Show (Enrique Jarquin),
- The Salsa Hall (Carlos Vargas)
In this 8th edition of Oaxaca Salsa and Bachata Festival, the organization offers you 2 lodging options near the host hotel (the Hotel Misión Oaxaca San Felipe), the Suites Xadani and La Casona Colorada hotels, which will begin to reserve your room. from now on, and if you have any questions, you can contact Mrs. Mavis Escobar at the number +52 9511181624
- From Mexico will be the teacher Fernando Sosa and his team Tropical Gem.
- From Spain, for the first time in Mexico, Oaxaca, the teachers and world champions, Adrian and Anita.
- From Spain and also for the first time in Mexico and Oaxaca, the multi-time bachata champions, Andres and Yessica.
- From Cuba will be the teachers of teachers, Tito Ortos and Tamara Livolsi.
- From Cuba and currently based in Europe, for the first time in Oaxaca, the great teacher, Yoandi Villaurrutia (Yoyo Flow).
- From Cuba will be your beloved teacher, Alien Ramirez
- From the United States (USA), the artistic director, Zeke Ruvalcaba
- From Colombia once again being part of the cast, Dany Salsita y su Fábrica.
- From the United States, for the first time in Oaxaca, the maestro Celso Orozco and his Speranza Pro Team.
- From Costa Rica, there will be one of his great friends from the event, David and David.
For more information about the festival that will take place in the capital of Salsa “Oaxaca”:
- Facebook: @OAXACASALSAYBACHATAFESTIVAL