There are different musical rhythms throughout the world and as time passes new rhythms are born and in turn dances that show the elegance, grace, fun and communication between us, at present the kizomba is a musical genre that emerged in the decade of the 70 in Angola, a South African country with varied terrain (beaches, deserts and rivers), this great genre is described as an art, it is passion and beauty who dances it, that means that the couple who dance it shows their viewers their own music through its steps and close movements (it is a narrow or sensual dance) since its songs are more leisurely, romantic and soft, currently it is the fashionable dance.
In the different congresses, events and / or festivals lively dances reign, with rhythm, grace and competitive, where there is a great interaction with the participants and spectators, especially in Latin America with the following musical genres Salsa, Bachata, El Mambo, Merengue and the Kizomba, where a great skill of conduction and communication is required between the dancers, alternating open dance steps (Pasos Libres) with complicated and fast movements of the feet.
There are a wide variety of congresses in all Latin American countries, which have taken place every year including the Covid19 quarantine through social networks such as Facebook live and Instagram live, but this time Costa Rica will be holding Costa Rica Bachata Salsa and Kizomba Fest 2021 from September 2 to 5 at the Hotel Radisson San Jose, Costa Rica.
It will be 4 days full of music from both DJs and live music, shows, competitions, pool parties, after parties and workshops, and everything is possible thanks to its sponsors Euroson Latino world Salsa Championship, Houston Salsa Congress, World Championship from Pasos Libres “La Negra Salsa”, Oaxaca Salsa Bachata Festival Nicaragua, Salsa Resort Punta’l, Pie World Championship, Palma Real Hotel & Casino and Sara Beauty Salon.
In this great tropical festival we will have the following artists (dancers) already confirmed:
- Oswaldo Corzo (Mexico) will participate for the first time in the Costa Rica Salsa Bachata and Kizomba Fest, offering and giving him a lot of bachata on those days.
- Style Company By Henry Urias (El Salvador)
- Rincón Salsero Puntarenas (Costa Rica), known for being a school specialized in Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba and popular dances in Costa Rica, not to mention that they are experts as companies that offer shows and competitions, so their presence will be very interesting and dynamic. . @ Rincon-Salsero-Puntarenas
- Alexander Gómez (Panama), who will teach us Panamanian Kizomba and contemporary rhythms, you can learn more through his Facebook page @danceholicpanama or Instagram @alex_holic.
- Dicky Colon (Puerto Rico), known for being a Puerto Rican dancer and instructor who has participated in different international events, teaching salsa, afro, rumba and other musical genres, you can learn more through Instagram @ dickycolon
- There will be the Dancer, Choreographer and teacher Jessica Quiles (Puerto Rico) @jessicaquilesll
- Dancers of Papa Tambor Los Santana (Costa Rica), where we will be ready to enjoy the “Bomba” @ Danzarines-de-Papa-Tambor
- Director and choreographer of Latin sphere # 2 # 3, dj, salsa and bachata dancer, Bachateros factory Danny Salsita (Colombia) @ danny.salsita
- The dancers of Héctor and Mariana (Mexico).
The background music that they will have at the festival will be performed thanks to the participation of the following DJs:
- Dj Azúcar Morena (Mexico), @djazucarmorena
- Dj Mac (Mexico)
For more information, consult the following links:
- Facebook: @COSTARICASBKF
- Correo: [email protected]
- Teléfono: +506 8822 6120
- José Luis Pietrini Silva - February 1, 2022
- Preparence is close to the Panama Jazz Festival 2022. - December 27, 2021
- Venezuela – Guinness Record the largest orchestra in the world - December 27, 2021