Latin America / Brasil / São Paulo
Get to know the Azucar Club Cubano of São Paulo
In Brazil there is a great variety of Latin clubs where you can enjoy pleasant music, if what you want is to dance Merengue, Salsa and Cumbia, you can go visit the “Azúcar Club Cubano” which is located at Rua Dr. Mário Ferraz, 423 Itaim – Bibi , São Paulo, Brazil; which was inaugurated in August of the year 2000; being the first Latin house in Sao Paulo at that time thanks to the Latin inspiration with its coquettish and great Caribbean music. It is currently recognized for being very cheerful and with excellent service where it had great successes and that to this day opens its doors to all people who like Latin rhythms.
They also have a bar where the most requested drinks are Rum and Tequila and among their cocktails are “El Margarita”, “El margarita con Tequila” and “Mojito”, the latter known as the best in all of Sao Paulo; They also have a varied menu.
The Club opens its doors to the public from Tuesday to Friday from 19:00 hrs (7:00 pm) and Saturdays at 20:00 hrs (8:00 pm) and there one can pay with any credit or debit card.
For more information:
- Website: http://www.azul.com.br
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/azulclubcubano/
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: +55 11 3074.3737
- Festivals in June 2023, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand - June 1, 2023
- Ever Zapata and the Son de Ébano Orchestra - May 1, 2023
- Azúcar Club Cubano of São Paulo - May 1, 2023