The Festival Dance Club 2021 vol. 10 – Wedding Lux Edition with ten years of tradition in Poland returns to its roots with a dance competition inside a kayak the last weekend of August
This distinctive modality together with the animation of dance with oars characterizes the Festival Dance Club 2021 vol. 10 – Wedding Lux Edition. This event with tradition will have two days of rafting along the picturesque Wierzyca River surrounded by beautiful nature, great nights with barbecue, 2 dance parties with the best Latin DJs, and hours of bachata workshops with the most trained dance instructors.
At this festival, you will combine nature with the hot atmosphere of Latin parties. You can dance by the fire, in the meadow, on the bridges, in the streets, and of course during the instruction of the Dominican rhythm of the moment, La Bachata, at the Dworek Tucholski resort.
Two of the instructors for this edition will be the couple made up of Maciek Duda and Adriana Drozdowicz. The first is a certified Dominican bachata dancer, musician, and instructor. He started and developed his skills in dance from a very young age in Spain. Maciek has created choreographies for the dance program “Taniec Życia” broadcast by TVN in 2018. He also has led classes at major festivals in Poland and abroad such as Bachata King Festival (Greece), Estonia Bachata Festival, Bachata Stars Festival Budapest, El Sol Warsaw Festival, and many others.
Likewise, Adriana Drozdowicz has developed a unique and unrepeatable style in Poland that is based on the plasticity and naturalness of movements. Adriana teaches women to express their femininity through dance and what she is most passionate about is improvisation. She has obtained first place and the audience award in the Bachata Social Competition in 2018, in addition to third place in BachataStars Poland (2018).
The reason for the Festival Dance Club 2021 vol. 10 this year will be “The Wedding” so the elegant outfits will be appropriate for the party on Saturday.
This event aimed mainly at the integration of dance lovers guarantees 100% biosafety measures, as well as if the festival cannot be carried out due to coronavirus restrictions, all funds will be returned.
Date: Friday, August 27 – Sunday, August 29
Address: Dworek Tucholski. ul. Leśna 6. 83-210 Zblewo province. Pomeranian. Poland
Maybe These Data Also Interests You
- Currently doing kayak in a short distance is one of the most popular sports in Poland.
- By doing this competition on the Wierzyca river you will be surrounded by beautiful nature. You will breathe fresh air, have the opportunity to relax, and make new connections with friends with the same interests.
- These kayak or canoe tours are carried out in a controlled current flow, which is why it is for the whole family.
- The outfit should be comfortable and made of quick-drying fabric with rubber-soled shoes, a sweatshirt, and you can even wear a jacket.
- Do not forget to pack the sunglasses, sunscreen, and carry your documents with your phone in a waterproof case in the instance an accident occurs they are not damaged by water.