There is a great variety of folklore and tastes among the inhabitants of each country throughout the world and this time we have Mexico, which is the fifth largest country in America, with a great variety of cities and partially different customs and in Guanajuato It is a state of the Mexican Republic little studied in terms of traditional musical and dance manifestations, surely because there is one of the most important industrial corridors in the country.
For the year 2022 in the state of Guanajuato it will be held, this being its 2nd. Edition of the Latin dance and music congress, based in the city of Guanajuato, Mexico. For all people interested in learning, competing and / or showing their talent regardless of their style and / or age.
There will also be competitions of:
- Ladies shines Salsa open category
- Ladies shines Bachata open category
- Sauce same gender Open category
- Amateur Bachata couple – student
- Amateur Salsa couple – student
The Guanajuato Salsa Congress 2022 will be held at the Hotel Real de Minas, Guanajuato, Gto. Mexico, where its musical environment will emerge thanks to the Official Dj Salsero, Dj Mr Swing, Dj Wagner, Dj Boss and Dj Cordero, where you can dance to the best musical themes that exist in these times and with them do the various planned activities.
The Socials will be held on Friday 28, Saturday 29 and Sunday 30 of January 2022, where people will be able to unfold and get to know each other and practice their dance steps and with the shows that will take place, they will make it a great show since they will be In charge of great dancers recognized internationally and nationally, where Salsa, Cha cha cha, Bachata, Afro-Cuban and Kizomba workshops will be held.
We are pleased to inform you that among the artists already confirmed are the following:
- In the sensual bachata genre we will have Juan Pedro Navarro and Diana Alducin (Mexico), @JuanPeyDianaOficial who come to share with all their spectators and participants their dance steps in the workshops and shows.
- In the Afro-Cuban genre we have Adrián Arellano (Mexico), follow him through his Facebook page and Instagram @ Salzumba-Adrian-Arellano.
- La Pachanga we have the pleasure of being instructed by the professional dancer Shani Talmor (New York), if you want to know more about her follow her through @ShaniTalmor.
- The dancer (China-Mexico) Rubén Lee will be teaching us Mambo on2, know his skills through his website @ RubenLeeDance.
- In Salsa / Mambo Fusión we have the dance couple Selene Tovar and Enrique Jarquín (Mexico) @ EnriqueJarquinOficia, where you will learn a lot with them this wonderful Salsa / Mambo fusion.
- In Bachata Dominicana we have the director of @bachateros_con_ashe Oskar Hdz (Mexico)
- And the Kizomba classes with the dancer Kali Kali (Mexico), you can contact her through @kalikalidjwah.
The cost of the tickets of the first presale will last until August 31, however through the following pages you will be able to know the new costs:
- Fullpass $ 900
- Danserpass $ 800
- Fullpass + 3 hotel nights $ 1800 based on a quadruple room.
Payments and / or deposits:
- BBVA Bancomer account: Juan Sergio Cordero Barrera 156 113 3923 Clabe Account 012 180 0156 1133 9238
If you want to have more information or about the cost and payment of the Guanajuato Salsa Congress 2022 tickets, you can consult it through the following means:
- Facebook e Instagram: @GuanajuatoSalsaCongress
- Telefono: +52 4771798966
- José Luis Pietrini Silva - February 1, 2022
- Preparence is close to the Panama Jazz Festival 2022. - December 27, 2021
- Venezuela – Guinness Record the largest orchestra in the world - December 27, 2021