Havana Music Club: An exclusive Cuban atmosphere in Tel Aviv
The number one Latin rhythm club in Israel, Havana Music Club, since August 2010 opens its doors every night. It serves as a different entertainment venue for loyal Salsa and Bachata lovers from this country located on the Asian continent.
This club has set a new standard in the Middle East that resembles the best Latin music clubs in Europe and North America specifically New York and Los Angeles but with a Cuban atmosphere. Additionally, it has an underground parking lot for approximately 250 vehicles and nearby side streets with free parking spaces.
Ten years and a resounding success led Havana Music Club to create Hula La in July 2019. This “Little Brother” is located next to the main headquarters and also meets the requirements of high quality in sound, lighting, and atmosphere with a space clean that houses hundreds of dancers in 1500 square meters of parquet, which allows you to fully enjoy the continuous music of the various DJs.
This club complex is located next to Ayalon Lanes at the Hashalom Interchange (Azrieli Towers), a 2-minute walk from Hashalom Train Station.
The next event that Havana Music Club will bring to the Latin scene in Israel in 2021 will be the Caramelo festival. This event will have workshops with a couple of top-level national and international artists in the Salsa and Bachata styles. In addition, you will enjoy three nights of crazy parties, as well as accommodation with three meals, and hot/cold drink bars at the Hotel Leonardo Club.
Date: Thursday, September 2nd – Saturday, September 4th
Venue: Leonardo Club Hotel. Kampen St, Eilat, Israel
PARTIES IN HAVANA MUSIC CLUB
Havana Music Club offers Latin parties with Salsa and Bachata instructions three days a week (Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays) from 9:00 PM to late at night, and you can start from the basic level up to the professional level.
You will start with a small warm-up lesson to continue with the Latin rhythm class of the moment you prefer in any of its levels, and end with the great dance party in the Havana Music Club and Hula La. Likewise; you can also opt for classes for small groups.
Among the courses that will open soon are:
Salsa Lady Style: This course is aimed at Salsa dancers that have an intermediate level or higher. Women interested in developing body movement, gaining confidence in dancing, developing their style, and technique.
In the Salsa Lady Style course, you will work on proper posture, turns, leg and handwork, body movement, hip work, and upper body.
Chat for beginners: These Bachata classes are designed for all levels. The objective is to give you the bases so that you enter the world of “chat” and give you the tools to enjoy the dance that is conquering Israel.
Sabor de Cuba – Master’s Level: The course is taught by Lear Shoshani & Moti Sabag, one of the oldest and most prominent Afro-Cuban Salsa instructors in the country. In these lessons, they will teach the essentials of the music of this Caribbean island from its origins and emphasizing the Son, Rumba, and Afro-Cuban Mambo to dance more in tune with the music.
Salsa and Cha Instructor Training: Havana Music Club’s most prestigious course to attract future instructors from the Salsa and Bachata scene in this Middle Eastern country. This course includes general instruction, safety before a captive audience, dance basics, instructional experience, and various enrichment lessons in the field of rhythm, style, and musical history of these styles that mark the development of the night scene of this decade.
Maybe This Data Also Interests You
- There are 3 different rooms in the club: Central Room with capacity for 300 people seated or 850 people standing, Secondary room “Hula La”, and VIP Room with 90 square meters to accommodate from 20 to 50 guests.
- Smoking is prohibited within the club’s facilities.
- It is also strictly forbidden to bring any kind of drink. (Includes water)
- Havana Music Club offers live local bands’ performances.
- If you bought the ticket for a concert, I recommend you arrive at the opening of the doors to choose seats because the places are not separated.
- In general, the price online is cheaper than the one paid at the box office.
- Two other courses that will soon be offered are Mixed Style Lady Style and Salsa del Medio.
- Among the DJs that currently display their sets with the best mix of Latin music are DJ Charlie Pérez, DJ Nadav Shamgar (DJ NASH), DJ Moti, DJ Paco, and DJ Tzachi Bachar.
- According to the Israeli Ministry of Health guidelines, the number of people who spend time in the club should be limited. Attendees must present a vaccination or “in recovery” card plus an identification card.
SalsaGoogle.com is International Salsa Magazine